Our Statement Of Faith
Mountain Meadow Ranch stands without hesitation or apology for the historic evangelical Christian position. A summary of the doctrines which express this conviction is:
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as being verbally inspired and completely inerrant in the original writings and of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also that spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with sinful nature and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word and deed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and His present life for us as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in “that blessed hope,” the personal, premillennial and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God, a relationship in which they are eternally secure.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust; the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
These articles of faith express the convictions of the camp board of Mountain Meadow Ranch. (Note: The above statements are taken from the statement of faith of Bethany Bible Church of Phoenix.)
All staff and leadership personnel at the camp subscribe without reservation to this statement of faith. All rental groups are required to teach within this framework of faith. No contradictory beliefs are to be set forth at Mountain Meadow Ranch.